Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology Proudly Celebrate the college events for every academic year to develop innovative ways of delivering education.
VBIT is celebrating events is all set to epitomize itself as the ultimate platform for budding engineers of various streams.
The Academic Events like Paper Presentations,Poster Presentations,National & International Conferences , Seminars , Technical Symposiums , College Festivals , Guest Lecturers on trending technologies and on Academic Subjects etc .These are all helps to the students to develop their technical knowledge and competitive spirit to communicate with the world.
These events provide the student the most exciting and gainful opportunities for the acquiring of knowledge and technical expertise to groom and orient the young minds.
Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology Events – 2018-2019 Academic Year
Stumagz Avengers team of VBIT has organized Talento Venari in which events like Visual storytelling, Instrumental Melody, Poetry, Mime Acting etc were conducted in which 200 students were participated from various branches of Engineering.
Observance of Surgical Strike Day by the Institute in which students of MBA came up with the presentations on surgical strike happened two years back.
ISE (Institute of student Engineering) forum of VBIT has organized VAKTRUKA in which guest lectures on Soft Skills were organized for B.Tech students. Mr.Siddarth Gowne, Ted X speaker & Ms.N.Sushmitha Priyadarshini. HR Manager, Columbus Global India were the resource persons for this event.
On the spot inspection by Expert Committee members for UGC Autonomous status.
Annual sports meet for MBA I & II Year students.
Institute has Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) Hyderabad for TiE Grad Program to develop entrepreneurial mindset and encourage to build own business ideas.
Department of EEE has organized a guest lecture on “Manufacturing Process of Transformer and Accessories” by Mr. B. Rama Subrahmanyam, Sr. Engineer, Vishwanath Projects Ltd., Noida.
Department of MBA has organized industrial visit to Vijaya Dairy for I & II year students.
IETE-VBIT student branch has organized Technostav in which various events like Selfie with Circuit, Feed the Brain , Engineers eye etc were conducted.
As a part of this event various activities were conducted as follows:
- Hands on session on Machine Learning by Mr.Saket Reddy, CEO , SuBrains Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Vijayawada
- Workshop on Simulink by N. Surya Vamshi, Coign Technologies Ltd
- Mentographic workshop by P. Rama Krishna Associate professor , CVSR College of Engineering.
Department of Civil Engineering has organized a guest lecture on “Vision for future and Opportunities in Civil Engineering” for IV B.Tech students.by Mr.G.Sirish Kumar, Director, Infrastructure Design Consultants Pvt. Ltd , Mumbai
Department of Mechanical Engineering has organized a guest lecture on Non-Destructive Testing by Mr.V.C.Rohan, Director, QC Tech services for III & IV Year students.
Department of Mechanical Engineering has organized a guest lecture on Modern Trends in Mechatronics by Mr.Ramakanth Desai, Former Sr. Executive, Wipro for IV ME students.
Department of CSE & IT has organized a guest lecture on Big Data Hadoop for IV CSE & IT students by Mr. Rajan Chettri, Technical Trainer.
Career Guidance Cell & Department of Mechanical Engineering has organized awareness program on Modern Opportunities in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering students by Dr.Kerry Willey, Professor & Dean of Graduate School, Dr.Aaron Coffey, Professor & Dean of Graduate studies, Wichtia State University, USA
Department of Mechanical Engineering has organized Industrial visit to Vasantha Tools & Crafts Pvt. Ltd for III ME A&B students.
Department of EEE has organized industrial visit to Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) for IV year students.
Department of Civil Engineering has organized a guest lecture on “Civil Engineering profession as a challenging career” for II, III & IV B.Tech Civil students by Mr.P.Surya Prakash, Founder Director, Satyavani Projects & Consultations Pvt. Ltd
Department of ECE has organized a guest lecture on 4G & 5G Technologies for IV ECE students by Mr.D.Chiranjeevi, Founder of 5G Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Department of CSE & IT has organized a guest lecture on Cloud Computing for IV B.Tech CSE & IT students. Mr.P.Indra Sen Kumar, Team Lead, Certified Mentor of IBM & Mr.G.Santhosh, Technical Service Specialist were the resource persons for this lecture.
72nd Independence Day was celebrated in the college campus. Dr.N.Goutham Rao, Chairman hoisted the National flag on this occasion.
August 15-Independence day
Saadhya- Student forum of VBIT has conducted Documentary Film Competition in which 10 films were screened. Best Documentary films were awarded with cash prizes on the occasion of Independence Day.
Mock Parliament 2018 was organized by Stutalk Forum of VBIT
04 teams from the Institute has participated at IBC Hackathon organized by Government of Telangana and Nucleus Vision as a part of International Block Chain Congress held at HICC, Hyderabad.
Industrial visit to Nagarjuna Sagar Hydro Electric Project by Department of EEE.
Department of MBA has organized a guest lecture on Ethics in Administration for I & II Year MBA students. Mr.V.V.Lakshmi Narayana, Ex. DGP & Ex Joint Director of CBI was the resource person for this event.
Women in Engineering (WIE) Affinity group of IEEE-VBIT SBÂ has conducted Star Kid event at Zilla Parishad High School, Ghatkesar in which the students were trained ob basic computer knowledge.
Dyuthi- NSS unit of VBIT has organized Harithaharam- Massive Plantation Program at Aushapur Village, Ghatkesar Mandal, Medchal District. 100 NSS volunteers participated in this program. Shri.M.Sudhir Reddy, MLA, Medchal Constitiuency was the chief guest for this event.
Induction program for I B.Tech students and their parents was conducted in the college campus. Dr.P.Appa Rao, Vice-Chancellor, Hyderabad Central University was the chief guest for this program. Stutalk magazine (Volume-12 Issue-01) was released on this occasion.Orientation classes were conducted from 24th July to 04th August 2018.
Department of EEE has organized a guest lecture on Analog Electronics by Mr.G.Naveen Kumar, Assistant Engineer, Texas Instruments for III & IV B.Tech students.
Department of EEE has organized a guest lecture on Role of Engineers in Industrial Automation by Mr.M.Srinivas, Faculty member at Prolific Training Institute, Hyderabad for III & IV B.Tech students.
Dept. of EEE has conducted 05 day Faculty Development Program on Arduino & Raspberry-Pi in association with Beta Technologies, Coimbatore from 02-07-2018 to 06-07-2018 in which 40 faculty members were participated.
Department of H&S (Mathematics) has conducted 05 day Faculty Development Program from 02-07-2018 to 06-07-2018 on Applications & Mathematical Methods for Engineering Studies in which 40 faculty members were participated. Prof.Khaja Althaf Hussain, Vice-Chancellor, Mahatma Gandhi University was the chief guest for Inauguration. The following sessions were organized:
- Session on Probability & Statistics by Dr.K.Sampath Kumar, Associate Professor, Dept. of Statistics, Telangana University
- Session on Mathematical Applications of Mechanical Engineering by Dr.G.Amarendar Rao, Principal, VBIT.
- Session on Partial differential Equations and its Applications in Engineering Sciences by Dr.M.A.Srinivas, HOD & chairman, BOS, Dept. of Mathematics, JNTUH
- Session on Matlab Tutorial/ Hands on session by Dr.S.Pothalaiah, Associate Professor, dept. of ECE, VBIT
- Session on Linear Algebra by Dr.B.Surender Reddy, Dept. of Mathematics, Osmania university
- Session on Matlab Tutorial/ Hands on session by Mr.Ch.Rajendra Prasad, Asst. Professor, Dept. of ECE, VBIT
- Session on Complex Analysis by Dr.K.Maruthi Prasad, HOD & Professor, Dept. of Mathematics, GITAM university
- Session on Matlab Tutorial/ Hands on session by Dr.B.Chandra Sekhar, Associate Professor, Dept. of H&S, VBIT
- Session on Multivariable Calculus by Dr.K.Satyanarayana, Retd. Professor, Dept. of H&S, CVR College of Engineering
Dept. of H&S has organized 01 day Faculty Development Program on “Teaching Profession and the Process of Teaching Learning Process”. Resource persons for this FDP are:
- Dr.A.Karunakar, Director, OUCIP, Osmania University
- Dr.Konda Nageswar Rao, Asst Professor Osmania University
- Dr.A.Sailaja, OSD, Academic Relations, Telangana Academy for Skill & Knowledge (TASK)
Department of CSE has organized One Week Faculty Development Program on Machine Learning & its Applications using Python from 18th to 23rd June 2018. Resource Persons of this FDP are:
- Dr.Saroj K Meher, Associate Professor, Indian Statistical Institute, Banglore.
- Dr.Satchidananda Dehuri, Associate Professor, Dept. of Information & Communication Technology, Fakir Mohan University, Odisha
- Mr.Surya Vamshi, Founder & CEO, SuBrains Solutions Private Limited, Andhra Pradesh,
Dyuthi-NSS Unit of VBIT has Celebrated International Yoga Day in which 50 students and faculty have participated.
Department of Mechanical Engineering has organized Two Day Workshop on Engineering Drawing on 25th & 26th June, 2018. Resource persons of this workshop are:
- Dr.M.Komaraiah, Professor (Rtd), Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, O.U, Hyderabad.
- Dr.N.N.Ramesh, Professor (Rtd), Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad.
- Dr.G.Amarendar Rao, Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering & Principal, VBIT, Hyderabad.
Department of Civil Engineering has organized 05 Day Faculty Development Program on FEM & ABAQUS software from 26th to 30th June 2018. Dr.J.S.Kalyana Rama, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Hyderabad was the resource person for this FDP.