Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology Proudly Celebrate the college events for every academic year to develop innovative ways of delivering education.
VBIT is celebrating events is all set to epitomize itself as the ultimate platform for budding engineers of various streams.
The Academic Events like Paper Presentations,Poster Presentations,National & International Conferences , Seminars , Technical Symposiums , College Festivals , Guest Lecturers on trending technologies and on Academic Subjects etc .These are all helps to the students to develop their technical knowledge and competitive spirit to communicate with the world.
These events provide the student the most exciting and gainful opportunities for the acquiring of knowledge and technical expertise to groom and orient the young minds.
Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology Events – 2018-2019 Academic Year
Industrial visit to Nagarjuna Sagar Hydro Electric Project by Department of EEE.
Department of MBA has organized a guest lecture on Ethics in Administration for I & II Year MBA students. Mr.V.V.Lakshmi Narayana, Ex. DGP & Ex Joint Director of CBI was the resource person for this event.
Dyuthi- NSS unit of VBIT has organized Harithaharam- Massive Plantation Program at Aushapur Village, Ghatkesar Mandal, Medchal District. 100 NSS volunteers participated in this program. Shri.M.Sudhir Reddy, MLA, Medchal Constitiuency was the chief guest for this event.
Induction program for I B.Tech students and their parents was conducted in the college campus. Dr.P.Appa Rao, Vice-Chancellor, Hyderabad Central University was the chief guest for this program. Stutalk magazine (Volume-12 Issue-01) was released on this occasion.Orientation classes were conducted from 24th July to 04th August 2018.
Department of EEE has organized a guest lecture on Analog Electronics by Mr.G.Naveen Kumar, Assistant Engineer, Texas Instruments for III & IV B.Tech students.
Department of EEE has organized a guest lecture on Role of Engineers in Industrial Automation by Mr.M.Srinivas, Faculty member at Prolific Training Institute, Hyderabad for III & IV B.Tech students.
Dept. of EEE has conducted 05 day Faculty Development Program on Arduino & Raspberry-Pi in association with Beta Technologies, Coimbatore from 02-07-2018 to 06-07-2018 in which 40 faculty members were participated.
Department of H&S (Mathematics) has conducted 05 day Faculty Development Program from 02-07-2018 to 06-07-2018 on Applications & Mathematical Methods for Engineering Studies in which 40 faculty members were participated. Prof.Khaja Althaf Hussain, Vice-Chancellor, Mahatma Gandhi University was the chief guest for Inauguration. The following sessions were organized:
- Session on Probability & Statistics by Dr.K.Sampath Kumar, Associate Professor, Dept. of Statistics, Telangana University
- Session on Mathematical Applications of Mechanical Engineering by Dr.G.Amarendar Rao, Principal, VBIT.
- Session on Partial differential Equations and its Applications in Engineering Sciences by Dr.M.A.Srinivas, HOD & chairman, BOS, Dept. of Mathematics, JNTUH
- Session on Matlab Tutorial/ Hands on session by Dr.S.Pothalaiah, Associate Professor, dept. of ECE, VBIT
- Session on Linear Algebra by Dr.B.Surender Reddy, Dept. of Mathematics, Osmania university
- Session on Matlab Tutorial/ Hands on session by Mr.Ch.Rajendra Prasad, Asst. Professor, Dept. of ECE, VBIT
- Session on Complex Analysis by Dr.K.Maruthi Prasad, HOD & Professor, Dept. of Mathematics, GITAM university
- Session on Matlab Tutorial/ Hands on session by Dr.B.Chandra Sekhar, Associate Professor, Dept. of H&S, VBIT
- Session on Multivariable Calculus by Dr.K.Satyanarayana, Retd. Professor, Dept. of H&S, CVR College of Engineering
Dept. of H&S has organized 01 day Faculty Development Program on “Teaching Profession and the Process of Teaching Learning Process”. Resource persons for this FDP are:
- Dr.A.Karunakar, Director, OUCIP, Osmania University
- Dr.Konda Nageswar Rao, Asst Professor Osmania University
- Dr.A.Sailaja, OSD, Academic Relations, Telangana Academy for Skill & Knowledge (TASK)
Department of CSE has organized One Week Faculty Development Program on Machine Learning & its Applications using Python from 18th to 23rd June 2018. Resource Persons of this FDP are:
- Dr.Saroj K Meher, Associate Professor, Indian Statistical Institute, Banglore.
- Dr.Satchidananda Dehuri, Associate Professor, Dept. of Information & Communication Technology, Fakir Mohan University, Odisha
- Mr.Surya Vamshi, Founder & CEO, SuBrains Solutions Private Limited, Andhra Pradesh,
Dyuthi-NSS Unit of VBIT has Celebrated International Yoga Day in which 50 students and faculty have participated.
Department of Mechanical Engineering has organized Two Day Workshop on Engineering Drawing on 25th & 26th June, 2018. Resource persons of this workshop are:
- Dr.M.Komaraiah, Professor (Rtd), Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, O.U, Hyderabad.
- Dr.N.N.Ramesh, Professor (Rtd), Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad.
- Dr.G.Amarendar Rao, Professor, Dept. of Mechanical Engineering & Principal, VBIT, Hyderabad.
Department of Civil Engineering has organized 05 Day Faculty Development Program on FEM & ABAQUS software from 26th to 30th June 2018. Dr.J.S.Kalyana Rama, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Hyderabad was the resource person for this FDP.