Our Mission is to connect people by building and bonding relationship with the trees & to facilitate contribution from everyone who would like to enrich nature in a significant way.
Many of the development activities in and around us are coming at the cost of depleting natural resources. Due to such activities, the self-repairing, self-recovering systems like green scape, waterscape and mindscape is under great stress.
Seeing this, our idea is to reflect on the state of our towns and cities and make it a better place of living. We are also intended to remind the world of its collective responsibility for the future of the human habitat.
Ecoclub is a forum committed in making the world a cleaner place by introducing green to every community. We make every effort to leave the world in a better state for future generations. We take steps and launch challenges to raise awareness of people’s dwindling concern for the environment. We organize eco-friendly activities such as Nirvighna and Prakruthika with the goal of improving the environment and raising public awareness. We show the other side of humanity by highlighting those who take action to protect the environment.
According to early reports, Technological advancements are Progressing exponentially because of accelerating changes, not only in evolution but also in the rapid improvement of our lifestyle.
Technological development brings economic growth, But it affects ecosystems and living organisms. A peaceful and green environment can help the ecosystem to grow and thrive. To protect our environment from the adverse effects of disasters and advancements in technology, we all need to play a crucial role as responsible citizens.
To Make Aspirations and live inspirations, we Vbitian’s Assemble Together under one
platform as ECO-CLUB to serve Mother Nature. We intend to protect the environment and
promote eco-friendly living amongst the students. To conserve Natural resources and to protect the environment, we create awareness of biodiversity. We conduct programs, events and activities to encourage and involve students actively. We also promote pollution reduction techniques amongst them and also many more eco-friendly techniques useful for everyone.
Faculty Coordinator : Dr. K. Shirish Kumar.
Our vision is to promulgate the importance of keeping the environment clean and create a natural holistic Student-centered learning environment, which empowers and inspires students to be creative, innovative and become eco-friendly decision-makers.
Our mission is to get the students actively involved in environmental matters and to develop their interest over environmental issues and also to inculcate proper attitude with regard to environment and its conservation through action-based programs.
Code of Conduct
In a way to accomplish our Eco-Club Vision and Mission we pave a path through a series of accomplishing events that inculcates, Inspires and Motivates every individual. Apart fromcommittee we also openly welcome many other students and teacher’s ideas and their environmental concerns.
We organize events and activities such that it creates impact on every individual by sensitizing and educating ever person.
The main motto of NIRVIGHNA event is to bring the awareness about plaster of Paris Ganesh idols and to promote the idols made by clay which are environment friendly.
Prakruthika is conducted every year to promote and bring awareness among the students about Environment and its importance. We conduct some non-Technical events in a way to incorporate the growing importance of Nature and its Protection.
Swachatha is an event or drive in which we select a village and clean some areas with help of our team and also the villagers while letting them know the importance of the Clean and Green Environment.
We host Online Quizzes and Webinars on our Social Media Platform to raise awareness about the value of Nature.
Main Executive Committee
Chairperson – D. Aditya
Vice – Chairperson – S. Jeevana Reddy
Secretary, Hospitality Lead – A. Meghana
Event Manager – G. Sairam
Marketing Lead – P. Srija
Documentation Lead – N. Akshitha
Hospitality Co – Lead – A. Rakesh
Design Lead – Ch. Sriman
Arts Lead – P. Siva Teja
Treasury Lead – K. SaiKumar
Eco – Management Lead – V. Raj Kumar
Terms and Conditions
“By being a member of ECO CLUB, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement.”
In addition, when you are at work, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. To be a member of this forum, you need to abide by the above.
- Formal attire is compulsory at work
- Absence of a member is not entertained more than
Reason for absence to be mailed within 24 hours and it is acceptable only for genuine reason.
Removal of members under the grounds of :
- Misconduct of forum.
- Rude and annoying behaviour with colleagues.
- Being inactive for more than 7 days (exceptional in case of examination).
- Certificate is provided to the member stating his/her work excellence in the tenure/membership period.
- Complete basic membership formalities.
- Develop and carry out marketing and advertising.
- Process or collect payments.
- Provide support / respond to your queries.
Payment:All payments are due upon receipt. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, no items will be disbursed.
- Any student of VBIT can avail ECO CLUB Membership.
- Validity can be consolidated to a period of 1 semester on applicant’s adjuration.
- Membership (per semester) shall be renewed.
- There is No membership fee.
Membership CriteriaECO CLUB provides the following portfolios of membership:
- Poster Designing
- Social media marketing
An individual should maintain an aggregate of 60% in their academics as well as attendance.
An individual should respect the policies of forum and do not violate them.
- Poster design: A poster design is a temporary promotion of an idea, or event put up in a public space for mass consumption. The person who has many design ideas and have a basic knowledge of Photoshop, Canva etc. are eligible to work as a Poster designer for the group. (Not suitable for beginners)
- Documentation: This team is meant to take care of all the written parts and check everything which is being posted (content). Supposed to write all letters, reports, content to post. Content regarding any event should be written verified and should be drafted by the documentation team before releasing them out.
- Hospitality: The role of a Hospitality volunteer is coordinating departmental works, overseeing needs of audience, working on permission approvals, assisting guests/speaker of the day.
- Marketing:Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
Social media marketing
- Treasury: The treasurer often serves as an advisor to the club on financial matters, including setting an Event/club budget. Maintains the club’s financial accounts and records.
- Arts: Art is the most intense mode of individualism art has power to transform to illuminate, to educate, inspire and motivate. Motive is to inculcate environment concerns in individual through arts.
- Familiarize yourself with all the members and maintain a good relation.
- Remember that any discussion around competitively and commercially sensitive information is forbidden.
- Maintain professionalism at work place
- Make sure to approach higher authorities up on critical decision making
- Establish irrelevant or arbitrary rules for the admission of new members
- Adopt rules that restrict members’ advertising and promotional practices, beyond ensuring such practices are legal, truthful and not misleading.
- Prevent members and associates from using different contractual conditions from any Association- developed standard conditions, if they wish to do so.
|Volunteer Recruitments||October 6th – 9th|
|New Event (Unrelated to our conventional practices)||October 4th Week – November 1st Week|
|Swachatha||November 4th Week|
|Webinars/Workshops/Talks on Technical or Non-technical topics||December 2nd Week|
|Prakruthika 6.0||February 3rd Week|